I created this blog to post about my dissertation research. Now that I have finished the dissertation, and left the U.S. university for a stint as an English teacher at an all-girls middle school in South Korea, I don’t know what I’ll be writing here. We shall see :).
- The Dissertation
- Update: Two Novels Called Fangirl
- Memoir Monday: Queer Cultural Inheritance in Marco Roth’s The Scientists and Sheila Heti’s How Should a Person Be?
- The Guild: Fawkes One-Shot Review (spoilers)
- “You Have Too Many Strands:” A Review of Alison Bechdel’s Are You My Mother?
- The Dewey Decimal System, and Other Old-Fashioned Modes of Categorization in Jeanette Winterson’s Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
- Review of William Gibson’s Pattern Recognition
- Documentary Review: Get Lamp
- Review of The Guild: Zaboo one-shot (FULL SPOILERS)
- So where’s the funnel cake place? My review of Drama Queenz
- Review of Issa Rae’s Web Series, Awkward Black Girl
- Teaching Zadie Smith’s On Beauty
- My Review of Jane Espenson’s New Webseries Husbands
- The Guild: Clara One-Shot Review SPOILERS thru S5E7
- Review of Julie Powell’s Cleaving